The Architects & Designers of New Manila Bay City of Pearl
Hong Kong’s prominent architectural firm HPA designed the landmark 407 hectares reclamation project and urban development in Manila Bay named “New Manila Bay City of Pearl”. HPA (formerly known as Ho Partners Architects Engineers & Development Consultants Limited) is a prominent and multi-disciplinary architectural firm based in Hong Kong with 200 professional staffs consisting of top-notch architects, surveyors and designers around the world represented by award-winning architect Nicholas Ho, HPA’s deputy managing director.
The Developers of New Manila Bay City of Pearl
The New Manila Bay City of Pearl will come into being through the visionary leaders of UAA Kinming Group Development Corporation, a consortium of prominent Filipino-Chinese developers. This is one of the biggest Philippine projects which got the blessing of China in line with the “One Belt, One Road” (OBOR) infrastructure projects spearheaded by China’s visionary President Xi Jinping. This project also got the favorable endorsement of Manila Mayor Joseph Estrada (former President of the Philippines) and President Rodrigo Duterte.
To appreciate the beauty and grandeur of the New Manila Bay City of Pearl reclamation and urban development project please see the YouTube video below, master-planned and created by HPA.
The Grand Conceptual Designs of New Manila Bay City of Pearl
The New Manila Bay City of Pearl is a master-planned reclamation and urban development connecting directly to Roxas Boulevard that will rebirth the City of Manila as Asia’s most progressive integral business district and tourist destination in the 21st century onwards. According to Mr. Ho, the famous Hong Kong Architect of HPA, and to quote:
“None in Asian has this scale of development in such a prime location with such a visionary approach. There are many township in Asia but those township are in the middle of nowhere. This township is extremely prime in terms of its location. This one is right smack in the middle of town, with 360-degree ocean views…”
1. New Manila Bay City of Pearl – Looped Road Network with advance & driverless Railway system ensure seamless traffic flow and a self-sustaining Central Business District in the City of Manila.
2. New Manila Bay City of Pearl – PacMan Stadium designed to host local and international sporting events, thereby increasing the inflow of international tourist to the City of Manila.
3. New Manila Bay City of Pearl – 10 km long waterfront promenade provides breathtaking ocean view of the famous Manila Bay sunset.
4. New Manila Bay City of Pearl – State of the art Marina Yacht club integrated with Water Park by the beach promotes an international and domestic tourism attraction.
5. New Manila Bay City of Pearl – Modern waterpark by the beach will refresh the residents and provide a vibrant tourist destination.
6. New Manila Bay City of Pearl – Modern and world-class Golf Course to cater the sporting needs of the businessmen and international golf tournaments.
7. New Manila Bay City of Pearl – 3 km Theme Riverside shopping center ensures the inflow of business and tourism revenues to the City of Manila.
8. New Manila Bay City of Pearl – Modern Central Business District & Iconic towers will not only redefine the City of Manila skyline but also fill the treasury of the City of Manila with added taxes through a vibrant business activities and economic development, thereby improving the quality of life of the residents.
9. New Manila Bay City of Pearl – Commercial and Residential complex with Green Park will entice the foreign investors to invest and make Manila as their vacation home and/or retirement home.
Where do the Real Estate Developer and Contractors source the supply of reclamation sand to backfill the New Manila Bay City of Pearl?
Given the strict environmental laws in the Philippines enforced by DENR, the developers and contractors will most likely utilize the massive 7.5 to 12 billion tons of volcanic sand (lahar sand) deposited in Mount Pinatubo Area in Zambales to deliver the supply of reclamation sand to backfill New Manila Bay City of Pearl reclamation project.
The estimated distance of Mount Pinatubo to Manila Bay is approximately 148 km. Thus, delivery by barge is the most viable delivery method to supply reclamation sand to backfill the New Manila Bay City of Pearl reclamation project.